Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Real Quick

Alisse! Here's my Halloween costume! I'm sorry I didn't get a better pic of it--I was so incredibly tired that day and totally forgot. I also forgot to get a pic of Kurt, although his friends did. So I guess I should have them e-mail it to me. Anyhow!

My Halloween costume: Betty Crocker. It would not have been possible without the generosity of my lady lesbian lover, Alisse T! One of these days I'm gonna take all my ugly pics from freshman year up to the library and scan them and post them on here! Then everyone will know how completely ugly we were! Until then....... I love you! :) And Kurt and I will see you tomorrow night at Sky Harbor. ("So here I am, above palm trees, so straight and tall....")

2 comments:

Alisse Baldwin said...

Thank you for the Goodbye Sky Harbor quotes. Love every second of that 16 minute song.

And oh my gosh! You look so hot as Betty Crocker! Love the apron (I have the same style in a different print) and I love the dress under it. Was that bottom picture at LOL? I so wish I could see you doing your Improv again. You're a riot. And I like it.

P.S.- You're a vision in Khaki.

Alisse Baldwin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I posted about you, but you have to scroll down a little for some reason. LOVE YOU!