At first I was disappointed. I really, really, really wanted Romney in there. I believe he would be an amazing president (and vp would just be a stepping stone to that). However, as I watched McCain's introductory speech, and Palin's speech, I realized she is a phenomenal choice. To quote my friend Amanda:"i love Sarah Palin. i mean...who couldn't love a woman who says such wonderful things about children? and is a Feminist for life? and is for protecting marriage?...but is sensitive to those who practice homosexuality and the need to protect them against discrimination? i don't know about you..but i love mccain's choice."
I completely agree. I look forward to learning more about this dynamic woman. And, while looking for a picture of her for this post, I saw that she is apparently one of the hottest women politicians. So what's not to like?
Seriously though, I'm feeling better about McCain. And I'm going to volunteer to help his campaign when we move to Denver. Kristina involved in politics? Shocking, I know.



1 comment:
I hadn't heard about this until your blog! {I've been boycotting NPR because all the economy doom and gloom is too depressing} I'll have to look her up- she seems fascinating.
Post a Comment