Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Sea Green
So a few weeks ago I finally decided on a wall color for our bathroom: sea green. Quite a departure from the brown stripes I was thinking of doing. The poor Winfield's still have not closed on our house, and Camille still hasn't found a job, so she's been all kinds of stuff around our house including painting the bathroom for us! She rocks! And the bathroom is so pretty now!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Very pretty!
Kristina - i LOVE that color. And the last picture? so artsy fartsy. :D I love it. Our basement bathroom (my favorite room in the house) is similarly painted and schemed. With white linens, and a nice modern vanity. So sleek!
What a clean, refreshing color. Perfect with that lovely sink of yours!
What a drool-worthy color!! I love it paired with all the white. Just perfect. Great hardware too!
Thanks for your helpful comment on HoT. You don't even know how excited I am to go to Central Park! And now the pizza...I LOVE pizza! Great recommendations...I really appreciate them!
Post a Comment