Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Missy & Sissy

My sister came to play last weekend. It was pretty much the funnest ever! When Steph and I lived together we did crazy like get sodas from the gas station every day, wear prom dresses and boots to Walmart, and buy beta fish on Valentine's Day to celebrate our solidarity. Oh and go to Deer Creek Reservoir in the middle of night with our friends and play all stealth like to hide from the boys. Can I please say that living with Steph was the best? Because it was. Seriously.
There are no pictures. She didn't take any! And neither did I. Poop.
So Friday she flew in and we picked up Kurt and went to Cafe Rio! Then we took Kurt back to work and I introduced Steph to Bare Minerals make up. Let's just say she loved it and she splurged. Then we took naps. That night ... umm ... we hung out at home and did nothing memorable (obviously). Oh yeah, went to bed early because on Saturday I took her snowboarding! This was Steph's 4th 1st time. Yeah, you read that right. She told me afterwards she had been dreading it, but she did AWESOME. Seriously. She was carving by the end of the day. I took a big fall right under the ski lift. It rocked. And it's funny because I'm actually pretty dang decent now. I still always fall once every time. After snowboarding, Steph took a nap. Then we went to the hot tub. Then we decided we were voracious so we went to our favorite, India Oven. And let me just say that they know us there! It's kinda sad. But their sweet potato masala and banana pakora can't be beat! Because they know us, they even brought us a batch of banana pakora made just for us. It rocked. Sunday we went to church, then went on a drive to the top of Lookout Mountain, which affords amazing views of Denver and the surrounding mountains. Then we watched Batman Begins and I fell asleep. Then on Monday we took Steph to Toast (I got the carrot cake pancakes this time... sooooo good). Then I took her back to Bare Escentuals for more make up. Then sonic. Then she left and I was very, very sad. Thank you Missy for visiting me! It was dus bery great!

2 comments:

Jayci said...

sounds ... DELICIOUS! and FUN. :D I'm so glad you have an awesome sister. I wish mine could come visit and that we had more in common. Sounds like a great weekend. :)

Missy said...

Fanks Sissy! I dus had bery much fun! And I dus miss yew bery much!