I'll forego the normal "I can't believe how fast the month is going by!" schpiel (sp?). Instead, let's just go ahead and talk about my goals:
-Read at least two, hopefully three, books for school (and write papers for them).
-Finish my book (this is the month!).
-Organize the office (includes building our new bookshelves and finding a place for the old ones).
-Ride my bike to work on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. This month I will conquer!
And that's it. Believe me, it will be enough.
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
that is quite a bit!! I believe that will be enough. That dream had to have been AWESOME! If we're ever in Colorado again, I'll be callin' you up for some Sonic. :D hahaha!!
PS - I saw a shiba-inu (sp?) up here yesterday and thought of you guys! Such pretty dogs.
Yay for finishing your book!! That will be such a good feeling. Can't wait till I'm to that point. Good for you! Are you going to submit it to publishers on your own or get an agent?
Post a Comment