Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Two Crafts

I just finished two crafts! Yay! I've been kinda on a crafting binge lately, but these are my last for a while. I need to work on my book and school! The first are some pillows I got for our bed. It was looking a little bare. The end product is not perfect, but I kinda like it that way. And it was dirt cheap!
Before:


After:

Price breakdown:
3 Ikea pillows $3.99 each
10 feet of rope $2.12
Total: $14.09

The next is something I started in Utah with Allison and just finished. She has one just like it and when I saw it I knew I had to make one of my own. So I did (after she showed  me how)!

I almost didn't add the buttons but I'm so glad I did! That's what I just did. The rest was done before we even left Utah. Look how cute it looks with the big picture:
And the whole thing cost less than $10. Thanks Allison for the help!

4 comments:

Allison said...

Adorable wreath! You did an amazing job. Now every time you pass by the wreath, you can think of ME! The bow looks super too. Bows can be tough!

Anonymous said...

You one crafty woman!!

Jill and Paul said...

ok so email me how to do the wreath! looks like a great gift idea, that is...if it doesnt take a year to finish!

Michelle C said...

SO cute and fun! I LOVE the wreath. Email Jill and she can tell me. :)