Thursday, December 2, 2010

November Goals Recap

-Get back into eating healthy again! I've been awesome about working out, but pretty lazy about my eating habits. I blame candy corn. But I had the strength to throw away the last of it this morning and I am determined! Partial fail. I was pretty good about not eating bad stuff. But I didn't eat enough of the good stuff either. :(

-Edit a good chunk of my book. I would say half, but that might be overshooting it. My ultimate goal is the have the entire first edit done by December 31st. Remember how last year I did NaNoTryMo? Well, with two books already underway, I can't start a third (even though I have a rockin' idea). But I can do NaNoEdMo! (Ed = Edit) Huzzah! Fail. :(

-Continue to work on my scripture reading. Add to this, pray kneeling on the floor, not kneeling on the bed. Fail. :(

Yeah ... this month, not so good. I'll be honest, I've been struggling with depression pretty bad the past few weeks. Not very conducive to accomplishing things. The month started out well, but degenerated over time. This month is starting the same ... I'm feeling pretty good. But I don't anticipate getting depressed because I have lots of festivities and then off to Utah for Christmas and then off to South Carolina for my school resideny. So it'll be good! Until I get back from school and then I'll probably get depressed again, lol. Oh well, such is life! It's still worth living!! :)

1 comment:

Jayci said...

Sorry about all the "fails!" But at least you write with such humor. :) Enjoy all the festivities coming your way! I need to get better at kneeling for prayers... goal for me.