At eight months old, Lincoln:
-Was tall and lean
-Cruised along furniture!
-Was having a blast in Charleston
-Loved to stand in front of my parents' glass front door and watch the street (even though it's a quiet street)
-Enjoyed crawling all the way up my parents' 14 stairs
-LOVED his uncle Collin
-Added a lot more sounds to his vocabulary, but still prefers screaming at the top of his lungs
-Had given me two lovely tufts of breakage in my hair right at my temples--loves pulling my hair
-Loved his grandpa Sparky too
-Never quite figured out the step down into my parents' living room
Yes, I'm writing this on Lincoln's 10 month birthday. With so much going on this summer, I've gotten way behind. I don't remember a whole lot, sadly, but these are the biggest ones. And, this is a great reminder as to why I do this! Because even two months later, I've forgotten a bunch. :(

1 comment:
Great post! This boy is too sweet for words, almost!!
Post a Comment