Oh yes, first off, I'm super busy this semester so I probably won't update that often. I'm gonna shoot for once a week.. we'll see if it happens.
You are looking at ... errr, I mean ... you are reading the blog of the newest employee of Macey's grocery store! I know, you are humbled to be in my presence. What can I say, the life of a cashier is so ... something ... I guess I don't know yet...
But you know what should humble you? My mad solitaire skills. I got a score of over 12,000 points one night while playing... so yeah, I'm pretty good.
Among other things I'd like to be good at, gardening. I'm not so sure if that's in the cards though. I really like flowers. I want to have a garden someday. For now I'm settling for flowers in my apartment. Kurt, the sweetheart, got me some flowers. A few weeks later however ...

Egads. The state of these flowers in no way reflects my feelings for you, honey .... er ... :D
However, I am pretty good at picking out bedspreads with flowers on them. They're related skills. I love my bed! It is super pretty. Or as a Utahn would say, "way cute."

Just ignore the fact that the picture of Christ is crooked....
And this preludes nicely into my selected theme for this week's post ... wedding pictures. Just to make Alisse happy. And to keep her from using that vulgar language she is so fond of.

My favorite.

The whole gang. Well, everyone who came to the sealing.

My sisters. I pretty much think they're awesome.

Oh, Collin, you goof ball.

Wowza, those are some good lookin' men.

Another favorite

Muah!

Mine!

His!

So pretty! My mom and her friends did an AMAZING job on the reception. It was absolutely perfect!

We've been married for 6 hours now!

The mothers, so beautiful.

And pretty maids standing all in a row ... (I am such a nerd.)

But a happy nerd!

The whole fam damily. Minus Kurt's bro, Nikkia, who couldn't be there ... and so gave us $2500...

Mmmm, fooooood. (Actually, I wasn't that hungry.)

Cutting the cake!

First dance :D

Another another favorite

Dancing with my dad.

He cried.

So did Kurt's mom. A lot.

This is a good one.

Throwing the bouquet. Took me a few practice throws to get it right.
And then we danced ....



And danced ...



(And sang.)
The end.

1 comment:
Yay, Yay, Yay!!! I can't wait to show my Mom, she's been dying to see them, too. Oh Kris- you look beautiful! And kind of look like your Mama in some of the pics. I love the HOT PINK. So you... or should I say, "Way cute." Did you see the pitures of Bronwyn on my blog? How cute is she and her baby??
See, I am capable of not using vulgar language. Oh and P.S.- I learned it all from you!
Post a Comment