Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Two wild and crazy kids!

Well, Kurt is gone until tomorrow night. Poo. Here's what it looks like outside:

But here's the thing about it... that's what it looked like last weekend! Maybe it's because the weather was so crappy we weren't very much fun! Lol.

So, last Friday night we headed up to campus for entertainment purposes. We were doing it freshman-style:



Oh yeah, shades of freshman year. You can see the excitement on my face:


Actually it was perfect cuz we were watching the best show ever!


The Office! Woohoo!!

And then, we went to Cold Stone, where we danced in the store like a pair of idiots.

Oh drat, the picture is sideways! Anyhow, Kurt did the (stoned) robot while I chose to bounce around like a goof ball.

Saturday night we watched the game! Go Cougars!

I think it was awesome that it was all freshman and alumni, and us, at the Legends Grille. The fries? Pretty good. Kurt's semi-emo slash snowboarding shirt? Freakin awesome!

And of course, no weekend is complete without a little Wii! (oh did I mention we got one? Yeah, it's awesome)
Kurt looks really special when he plays Boxing. And I whoop his butt.

(dang these are sideways too! i'll fix them)
TKO!

1 comment:

Alisse Baldwin said...

Yay! More pictures of you and Kurt! Isn't it weird how I've never met him? And how you've only met Scott on our wedding day and in Utah one time? I just remember when you told me on the phone that you told him (got that?) he could propose anytime. Yay, yay, yay!

P.S.- I don't think your blog is private.

P.S.S.- Who do you think the anonymous was because obviously they don't like me and I'm always interested in people who hate my guts.

P.S.S.S.- The above PSS is kind of like TSS. LOL! I miss punkin. She needs to start a blog. It would be all about Halloween right now because her soul belongs to the ghost of Halloween past.

P.S.S.S.S.- I'm ugly.