So Punkin (aka Megan) may not have a good excuse for not updating her blog, but I do. I'm in finals! In fact, I'm studying for one (three?) right now, in the library at 11:30 pm. I'd take a picture but I didn't bring my camera. Plus, I don't have that kind of time. I have 4 finals tomorrow... only 1 by choice. Yeah, when I realized I had 3 on one day I thought, "Well, my day sucks already, why not add one more to the mix?" So tomorrow will be fun. Very fun.
On the bright side, they post my graduation tomorrow. Hahaha! So the whole day, while tired and slightly stressed, I will be happy knowing that as of tomorrow night at midnight, I will be a college grad.
Oh, and I went snowboarding today. Oh hallelujah for snow, mountains, boards, and ski lifts. It was a wonderful 2 hours on the hill (that was all Kurt and I had time for, but it was oh-so worth it).
After tomorrow expect posts on: St. Kitt's (finally!) and our future plans (dun dun dun!!)
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awwhh, hunny, I am so proud of you! I can't believe you'll be a college graduate. What will you do with your time now??
Post a Comment