Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Bridal Pictures!

So, I've been married for 7 months, but I finally got a CD of my bridal pictures! Yay!
Just to let you know... I intended to take my bridal pictures at the Magnolia Plantation just outside of Charleston. Unfortunately, when we got there we found out that they charged $150 to take bridal pictures on their property. That's complete crap. It was late afternoon and the good sunlight would be fading soon. We were about 20 minutes from Downtown Charleston (my other choice) and so didn't have time to get down there and find parking, etc. So Grant, my photographer, knew of a cheap park only 5 minutes. It was a cool little spot, but not nearly as pretty as the plantation or downtown would have been. Oh well! My pictures still turned out amazingly beautiful. They were taken by Grant Gibbons, good friend of my family and amateur photographer (hoping to go pro soon), the same guy who did our wedding day and engagement pictures. I just wanna say this: my pictures were free and they are every bit as beautiful as people who spend $2000 on their pictures. Grant did such a good job!! So here are some of my favorites. Warning: there's lots.





































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristina, you were/are the most beautiful bride ever, ever, EVER!!

It was so great having you and Kurt down here for the holidays, what a terrific time we had!!

One more semester for the K-man at the Y-ski and you guys are off to see the world!

Love,
Dad

Alisse Baldwin said...

Wow, your Dad's words sound exactly like something my dad would say like Y-ski. But YAY! I love these pictures. It was so great having you as my bride. Oh wait, we didn't actually get married. But I still love you!

Sarah said...

LOVE the pictures. They are beautiful. Actually my niece and I looked at them together over the break in CA. She turned to me and exclaimed, "Oh Auntie Sarah, she's PRETTY!!"