Monday, January 28, 2008

A little bit of color for a dreary day

First of all, congratulations to Punkin on her pregnancy. It'll be her first, and she'll be a great mom. Those maternal instincts have gotta kick in some time.

Now, an array of pictures of beautiful, colorful flowers. I love flowers. I hope this cheers you up!

RED/ORANGE





BLUE/GREEN




YELLOW





P
URPLE





WHITE





PINK















Oh, and I'd just like y'all to know that it is REALLY hard to write in your blog when you've just taken muscle relaxers. My eyes are not focusing according to will.

3 comments:

Megan and Jonny said...

This post made me laugh. How long did it take to post all those pictures? And I feel so honored to have my name mentioned (and thanks for the vote of confidence). By the way, I'm a huge fan of your playlist. I actually leave the volume up when I come to your blog.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Kristina, how your blog does make my day! A shining trail of words, a-patterned to brighten my so-dull way!

Oh, Kristina, the things that you do write! Some flowers here, fast cars go there, what's next, a high-flown kite?

Oh, Kristina, your spirit cannot be hid! There's so much there for us to see just beneath your brown-haired lid!

OH, KRISTINA, I LOVE YOUR BLOG! I READ AMAZED AT THE STUFF YOU WRITE, WITH EYES AND MOUTH AGOG!

You are the Blog Bomb!

Love,

Dad

Alisse Baldwin said...

Thanks, hunny. I needed a glimpe of those flowers today!