Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Here We Go

So, my friend Sarah "tagged" me and now I must share 6 things about me that you may not know. At first I was like, "I'm a talker--I tell everyone everything about me!" But then I dug down real deep inside myself and realized that I don't tell everyone everything about me. If I did, I wouldn't have any friends because they'd all be scared off. So here goes. I hope we're still friends after this. ;)

1. I'd much rather clean the bathroom than the kitchen. I hate cleaning the kitchen. And I hate folding clothes even more. In fact, sometimes I don't fold them. I just wear them wrinkled.

2. I cried in Harry Potter 7--stop reading if you haven't read it and don't want it spoiled. I cried when he went to meet Voldemort and saw his parents and Sirius and Lupin, and I cried when he saw Dumbledore.

3. I love cereal. Not in the way that I love pizza--as in, I love the taste so much. But as in, cereal is just so satisfying and easy to eat that I could--and have--eat just it for every meal. I also really love toast, usually with just butter.

4. If it were up to me, I'd have 3 dogs at any given time--one of each size. I love big dogs, medium dogs, and little dogs. Unfortunately, Kurt doesn't want any small dogs or any dogs what-so-ever in the house. It is my life-long goal to bring him over to the dark side.

5. One of my goals--for real, Kurt included it in his family financial plan--is to own a HUGE bathtub. Jets not necessary. I just want a bath that's 6 feet long, 4 feet deep, and with a comfortable recline. I love taking baths. Our bathtub right now sucks and so I want to be spoiled when I'm older.

6. I analyze advertising like CRAZY. Every time I see an ad I think: Why did they choose that picture? That's an interesting audience they're aiming for. That word isn't quite right--it has a different connotation than what they're using it for. I've never taken an advertising class. BUT, I do love words and I think about the different words people use and so it must have grown from there.

So, I now tag Alisse and Mandi. That's right Mandi, now you must write in your blog that you created. Mwahaha.

3 comments:

Megan and Jonny said...

So we found a condo we're really interested in and guess why I like it so much? GIANT BATHTUB. If you come visit, I might let you look at it.

Sarah said...

Those are awesome. I never knew a single one of those things about you. I didn't know you were a Harry Potter fan, but then again, that's probably not something we sat around at Abella talking about.

The dryer is the best invention for those of us who don't like to fold clothes or iron. Anything, whatever it is, can be thrown in there: clothes, wet or dry; wrinkled curtains; flip flops that you just wore in the snow; and I always had the strongest desire to fit my younger brother in there.

Great idea about a big bathtub. About the dogs, I'm already picturing an Atkins family portrait with all three of the different sized dogs standing next to you, Kurt and all the kids!

Anonymous said...

Kristina, Did Kurt show you the tub in the Arizona House? Not quite the stated size but close...and very comfy!