"the only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. you either have to laugh or cry. i prefer to laugh. crying gives me a headache." — marjorie pay hinckley
oooOOOOoo pretty pictures!! I love the story. And that is a huge diamond!! ha ha! Thanks for the added fuel. I love palm trees on water. But that street of you and Curt holding hands - it's the one you have on the right. It looks like you are in a foreign country!! So someplace so close to the water, but with cobble stone streets and candy shops is juuuust what I want!! ha ha
I'm glad your home inspection went down well. That is SUCH a relief for you guys, I'm sure. I know we were nervous when we had ours! I knew I liked your blog for a reason. :D You love anthropologie too!
2 comments:
oooOOOOoo pretty pictures!! I love the story. And that is a huge diamond!! ha ha! Thanks for the added fuel. I love palm trees on water. But that street of you and Curt holding hands - it's the one you have on the right. It looks like you are in a foreign country!! So someplace so close to the water, but with cobble stone streets and candy shops is juuuust what I want!! ha ha
I'm glad your home inspection went down well. That is SUCH a relief for you guys, I'm sure. I know we were nervous when we had ours! I knew I liked your blog for a reason. :D You love anthropologie too!
I miss Charleston. Some day I'll get back there. Glad the house is all good!
Post a Comment