Monday, November 30, 2009

Falling Leaf

On Wednesday we took Caroline snowboarding. It was so much fun and she did really well! The temperature was probably somewhere in the upper 30s--so nice--and the snow was pretty decent. Have I mentioned I love snowboarding? Because I do. A lot.

Caroline taking a break.

Feeling triumphant after a full day of snowboarding.

Feeling sore after a full day snowboarding. Maybe I am getting old. ;)

The rest we didn't get pictures of:
Wednesday night, Steph flew in. On Thursday morning, we played football with some of Kurt's coworkers and even got Steph to play (which is quite a feat). Oh, and my team won--woohoo! Thursday evening, Laryn and Sheilla and Laryn's brother, and James and Camille, came over for dinner and thanks to a very frozen turkey (it'd be thawing all night and all day and still was frozen in the middle!), we didn't eat until 8 but dinner was very delicious!! Oh, and we played mafia while we waited for dinner. On Friday morning, Steph, Caroline, and I got up at 7 and hit up the mall for some early bird shopping. Then we watched New Moon. Then we took naps and it was awesome. On Saturday Caroline left, and I showed Steph around downtown Denver. Yesterday was church and just hanging around Denver and home. Oh, and Saturday we watched the Cougars beat the Utes! Huzzah!! We had a great Thanksgiving break that flew by WAY too quickly!!!!

1 comment:

Jayci said...

I want to love snowboarding... :) I WANT to. But I haven't given it enough time... I'm not brave enough! What crazy person thought of going FAST down a FROZEN mountain side!?!?! ha ha! You look so cute in your snow-get-up. Sounds like the perfect Thanksgiving week!