Thursday, November 12, 2009

Santa #3

I bought my third Santa yesterday. It was love at first sight. I wish the picture was bigger!
(My mom gave me Santa #2 for Christmas last year. I need to get a picture of him up.)

Also, I'm really tempted to put my Christmas decorations up. We're leaving for my parents' house on the 19th of December and I want more than 25ish days to enjoy my decorations!
Maybe I'll wait for 20th. That'll give me a month. :D

5 comments:

Swami said...

I have been wanting to do the same thing since we are leaving the 14th. How are you guys doing? You and Kurt should come visit sometime. love and miss ya.

-Jamie

Humphries said...

Very Cute! I have been wanting to do the same thing for over a week and I may wait one more week but no longer.

Jayci said...

oooh how swanky!! I love Christmas!

Jennifer Bergam said...

I love the Santa idea. What a fun tradition to look forward to every Christmas!

Jessica and Reece said...

Just do it. You guys had a great snowstorm, so that's the cue that it's time for decorations. How are you doing? I want to come visit you and see that cute house of yours!