Huzzah, look at me! Getting my goals down on the first of the month! I feel so on top of things. And actually, I'm quite on top of things in general. It might have something to do with hypomanic, which drives me to complete all these little tasks I haven't gotten around to. And what's great is that my meds are finally coming together, so I'm getting the benefits of hypomania without the negative consequences. Like, lots more energy and motivation, but very little anxiety and racing thoughts. Or being ridiculously happy 99% of the time but not getting irritated easily. It's great!
So my goals this month are a lot like my goals last month:
-Work on my book. I want to get 2 chapters done this month. Did you know I'm about half way done? It's a good feeling.
-Stay on top of school. So far I am.
-Stay on top of household chores. Doing pretty good on this one.
-Save for a sewing machine. I know, I was supposed to get one for Christmas, then in February. Well, now it's going to be summer. And that's ok. Which reminds me, I have updated house pictures to show y'all!
-Daily scripture study. Like my post requesting your favorite scriptures, I will probably be reading and pondering on one or two scriptures a week. I think it counts if I'm really thinking about what the passage or verse mean. And maybe on Sundays I'll go through the footnotes, to gain a greater understanding.
I'm giving up on FHE during tax season. I barely see Kurt during the week, let alone get an hour to just talk. But we've had it pretty good this year, with his crazy hours not starting till last week, so I really can't complain.
Ok that's all. Yay for green!
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Cute blog!! I'm so happy to have found it. I love all your fun, bright colors painted in your house. We have a similar green wall in ours and it makes it such a happy room! haha
Post a Comment