Tuesday, June 15, 2010

June Goals

I can't believe June is halfway over. It helps that I was in beautiful South Carolina for two weeks of family and school. Oh, how I love the South. But more on that later!

I don't have many goals for June, since it's almost over. But here are the ones I do have:
-Design our kitchen reno (soooooooooo excited about that!)
-Read and write a paper for one book for school (I have no assignments due till August 18th, but I want to get ahead as much as possible ... in fact, I've already got 2 creative assignments mostly completed!)
-Finish my YA fantasy book (yay!!!!!!). I can't believe I'll be able to say I've written a book. It's surreal.
-Ride my bike to work every nice day in June. I failed horribly at this in May. Kurt surprised me with a helmet and bike gloves of my very own, so I have no excuse! Well, other than hating the waking up at 5:30 part.

I'm going to start a recap of my goals at the end of every month, stating whether I fulfilled them or not. Need to have some accountability.

PS--We named our second dog (who escaped for 4 days!). Her name is ... Ruby! We love her so much! She's fat and has a little head and is very sweet.

PPS--It's PPS right? Not PSS? Anywho! I just wanted to say that I'm on day two of my new med and so far so good. I'm very hopeful that this is a permanent change.

PPPS--Pray that I find my glasses! DOH!  Nevermind, I found them!

3 comments:

Mel said...

Can you make some goals for me and accomplish them? I can't wait to read your book too! Exciting!

Jayci said...

aawwww Ruby!! She gave you a scare! I would go crazy after just half a day - how did you find her?? I'm so glad. :) I'm so excited you are about to finish your BOOK. You are crazy awesome!! :D I need to meet you in real life!! I think we would have each other rolling with laughter. AND can't wait to see what you have planned for your kitchen - HUGE project, right?! I envy your stamina. haha!

Heidi @ Budget Wise Home said...

Hi Kristina-

I've got the coffee table listed at $90.00. I bought it new for $200.00 and it's still in excellent condition. Let me know if you want it when you're in town. Hope you get some great things at Ikea. I love that place.

Heidi@ BudgetWiseHome