Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What I'm Doing Right Now

Enjoying a beautiful day (from my guest bedroom)


Smiling at my bird doorstop (that I snagged for $4)



Folding laundry (the bane of my existence)



Trying, unsuccessfully, to get pictures of my dogs (that's right, I said dogs)


Ah, there we go (poor guy is sick)


And the new one (who doesn't have a name yet!)

4 comments:

Debbie said...

WHAT?!?! A new doggie?! He/she is beautiful! That is funny that you have two now because I was just talking to Nick about how maybe Kaya needs a friend - canine friend. Good luck with the name game! :)

Jayci said...

Holy Moly! A new doggie do?! haha - so cute!

I love the idea of setting your sister up with Mike. Is she in Charleston? Mike's in Florida doing pilot training at Pensacola. :P He's going home to Utah for a week in June, I think, if you're sister's in Utah for college?

Allison said...

Yay! You got another doggie! So awesome. She's super pretty. What breed is she? I like the name dixie...i think that's really cute. I want the details on the new dog stat! blog post dedicated to why you got her and how. Ready, set, go....

Mel said...

You're crazy! Two dogs! At least they're beautiful! And they don't cause you more laundry *(wait until you have two kids!)