Wednesday, August 4, 2010

August Goals

Figured I'd go ahead and do my August goals post now. I've been obsessed with my book, but now the first draft is done and a few people are reading it. Speaking of, final stats of draft one: 57k words, 93 single-spaced pages. I have a lot more filling in to do, so the next draft will actually be bigger, not smaller. Then from there I'll probably start paring things down. My work is only half done. It's going to be a long road. Which segways nicely into my first goal:
-Don't look at, edit, read, etc., my book at all this month. I need a break. I'll probably still do research, but the actual book I can't touch. It's actually relieving.
-Stay on top of school work.
-Finish organizing the office.
-Read scriptures every day, even if it's only one verse.
-Get caught up on my posts. I'm behind by like 3 or 4. Whoopsie.

No comments: