So, I have a very valid excuse as to why I haven't posted this yet. I was on a cruise! I actually didn't leave on my cruise till the 2nd, but the two weeks before that Kurt was gone and I was focusing so hard on trying not to be lonely that lots of things slid by the wayside. Kurt and I have been separated for longer than 2 weeks, but this time was definitely the hardest. He went to Canada for a big hunt with his brother Nikkia and we weren't able to talk for the whole 2 weeks either. That was the hardest part. He was able to email me once towards the beginning of the trip, but that was it. But since the time apart was followed directly by a week of being with each other 24/7, it wasn't too bad. But more on our cruise later!
September Goals:
-Read scriptures every day, even if it's just one verse. A repeat, yes, but it's a worth repeat. I did really well on this until the cruise. Oh wait, the cruise was October. Then, huzzah, I succeeded!
-Stay on top of school work. Oh, dang, another repeat. Success!
-Keep house clean. This is harder than you think. Success! It wasn't too hard with it only being me to clean up after for half the month, but still.
-Start editing my boooook! Fail. I probably won't be able to start it till after my semester ends, on November 12th. Ah well.
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I don't think anyone does a blog "huzzah" quite as well as you do. :) and a cruise!?! I've never been on one, so I'm excited to see pictures! Glad it was so fun - and 2 weeks (or any time) away from your boy is always hard.. never gets easier, does it!
Post a Comment