Stephanie moved out to Utah and on their way out, she and my mom stopped for the night and we took them to India Oven. Yummmmmmmm.
We took a camping trip with Kurt's coworkers: Kassia and her husband Nick, and Suze and her husband Josh. Six people and eight dogs! We had such a fun time. We took our camera but the battery died right away. We were able to trust Swift off leash but not Ruby. She kept running away.
Caroline and I just drove cross country! I flew out to SC on Thursday and hung out with my fam. Then we woke up early on Friday and drove to St. Louis, where we stopped for the night at Ryan and Mandi's. We saw the boys (Chris and Max!) and got delicious Ted Drewe's frozen custard. Soooo good. The next morning we went to to IHOP (we were all craving it) then Caroline and I drove to Denver and ate at Jerusalem with Kurt. Then the next morning we got up and drove to Utah. Yesterday Caroline went to Idaho and Steph and I shopped with my grandma Hatch and aunt Jodie and favorite cousin Jackie Smackie. I think Kurt's going to stop letting me visit my family in Utah because I always go shopping when I'm with them, lol! I wish we lived closer to them. It would be so nice to be with my sisters.
And now I'm caught up! Yay!
And now I'm caught up! Yay!

2 comments:
me too me too! I've been a bad commenter lately. But I have been checking in! :) Your travels sound like so much fun. I laughed when I read that you swung in to visit Kurt - long lost lovers!!
Congrats on being caught up! Luckeee!
Ok, so, like, I like have been missing your posts!! LIKE!!
Post a Comment