Friday, November 12, 2010

Random Thoughts

Grad School.
Remember how I sat on my butt (head?) for years deciding what to get my Masters in?
And then I decided and two weeks later applied to schools and a month later was accepted to two and like two point six days later accepted one of them?
Well, I'm halfway done now.
^_^

Sponge.
So, being bi polar means I'm more emotional than your average bear. The majority of the time.
And then there are days when I feel like I'm drowning in emotion.
On those days, I soak it up like a sponge, from all around me.
Yesterday, a friend told me some devastating news.
Their pain became my pain.
But it didn't stop there.
Because once I get emotional, I don't just feel one emotion.
I get bombarded by emotions.
 Intense emotions.
It culminated in me slap happy and laughing at the stupidest things today at work.
I'm pretty sure everyone there thinks I'm crazy.
(You should see the emails I send out to our team ... I definitely used the phrase "Re-commence anticipatory salivation!" in the last one. That sounds really weird out of context. Umm ... it sounded weird in context too.)

Ashamed.
I subscribe to a blog that posts cute pictures of animals multiple times a day.
I might just be 14 years old again.

Plan-less.
I have no plans for the weekend.
This is amazing!
I plan on kickboxing, cleaning, and editing/writing all weekend.
Yummy.

Christmas gift.
I've been asked what my gift from Kurt was:
a hot pink, new generation iPod Nano.
With my email engraved on back.
In case I lose it.
Because I am married to an accountant who thinks of those things.

2 comments:

Carissa said...

I'm not going to lie... kurt is a genius. I am engraving my email on everything now... because I lose stuff all the time!

Jayci said...

Congratulations on being halfway there with your grad school! That's huge!! And don't feel bad about the cute animals.. I would love that. haha!