Monday, March 28, 2011

Happy Spring!

I know that it's been spring for a whole week now, but I'm still doing a Happy Spring! post because it's my absolute favorite time of year.
I love the green (which comes later here than in Charleston, but it still comes!).
I love the warmth (again, more delayed here but that's okay).
I love the flowers.
I love the SUNSHINE. (Don't get me wrong... I love the cold and I love thunderstorms and snow storms and just plain ol' gray days ... but I love sunshine more.)
I love the promise of summer activities (mountain biking! road biking! hiking!).

The only thing I get sad about when winter's over is the end of snowboarding.
BIG OL' FROWNY FACE:
:(

But that's okay, because there's always next year!

Anyhow, this image came across my Google reader last week
and it just looks so springy and colorful and happy to me,
that I just had to share.
(And make it Value sized!)


Also, I officially want that cat.

Da qui.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool pic! That cat looks like he's quite savvy. Like he listens to Jeff Lorber on Pandora, like he savors chocolate because it's one of the best things, like he's posing for the camera and cool stuff like that. Like that cat, I do.