Towards the end of last year, a 40-something coworker teased me about my lack of cool technology things. I was showing her my new planner, and new iPod nano, and she said I should just get an iPhone because then I would have a planner, iPod, and phone in one. I tried to explain to her that I'd rather have my set up now. Yes, it would be convenient to have 3-in-1, but then my phone battery would die super fast because I listen to my iPod all day, and I wouldn't smile every time I opened my planner.
Because my planner is gorgeous.
I love having a planner. After a few years without one, last year I realized I desperately needed to buy a new planner. I've always had cute planners. If I have to look at something every day, I want to like how it looks! But they were always cute on the outside. And huge. I don't like really big purses, so I was looking for something small. There was a small undated Moleskin planner with a pink snakeskin cover that caught my eye (it needed to be undated since I was buying it in October and wanted to use it right away). But then I saw this one from Papaya! and knew I had to have it. Each page is beautiful and makes me happy and inspires me! Because, you know what, I'm a creative person. I didn't realize that till the last few years, but I am. I am not analytical, often to my detriment. But I love color and creating things and writing and daydreaming.
So an eletric planner with a white screen and black type would not do.
See how pretty it is??
It even has a journal section, which is awesome since I'm constantly jotting thoughts/observations for my writing.
Anyhow, thought I'd share. Papaya also has tons of gorgeous art (print and giclee canvas), greeting cards, and other doo-dads that are all equally colorful, fun, and playful. Check it out!





3 comments:
It sure is beautiful. I've seen it in person!
I love it, and it looks perfect for you!
Stick with the planner! And how fun to keep and look back at in a few years.
Post a Comment