My thesis came in a few weeks ago. I wasn't sure how the school would bind it, but they blew any expectations I might've had out of the water! Lovely thick black binding, bound like a real book. And the gold embossing on the side with the title and my last name. Makes me feel that sense of accomplishment all over again.
I still can't believe I'm done with my Masters degree. When I first started, I said there was no way I'd ever get my PhD. Now I'm considering it (as a looooooongterm goal). I'm so grateful to the Lord for giving me this opportunity and helping me through it!

4 comments:
Oh my gosh Kristina!!!that's a really thick book!! You wrote all that?? I'm so proud of you.
Oh my gosh Kristina!!!that's a really thick book!! You wrote all that?? I'm so proud of you.
oohhh... CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! It is a beautiful book. I love the title. I'm so happy for you. I know you have worked so long and hard at it. Congrats!!!! :D
How did I miss this post? That looks AMAZING! I really think that if I was having a hard day, I would just grab this book and stare at it. Seriously, what an accomplishment!
Post a Comment