Sunday, July 1, 2012

July Goals

1. Make Progress on Operation: Babyfy the House:
     -Completely Clear Out the Nursery
     -Which Means Finding New, Permanent Homes for All that Junk
     -Order the Crib
     -Have Paint Color Picked Out
2. Finish My Novel -- FOR REALS THIS TIME!
3. Complete All Value Experiences (or whatever they're called) for Individual Worth--I'm in Young Women's and want to get my YW Award, so I have a goal to do a value each month. I'll work on it on Sundays.

I'm keeping it light this month I''ll be traveling quite a bit, and I don't want to put too much on my plate. Because, historically, my eyes have always been bigger than stomach in that regard.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Why is it that our eyes are ALWAYS bigger than our stomachs??? I'm with you and don't even have a precious little one on the way as an excuse. I'm sad to say that I've gotten so behind on reading any blogs and miss it! I'm loving catching up on yours tonight, friend. Hope you're doing fabulous and can't wait to see that picture you promised on facebook :)