Wednesday, August 1, 2012
July Goals Recap
1. Make Progress on Operation: Babyfy the House:
-Completely Clear Out the Nursery FAIL
-Which Means Finding New, Permanent Homes for All that Junk FAIL
-Order the Crib SUCCESS!
-Have Paint Color Picked Out FAIL--though I have a good idea what color I'll use
2. Finish My Novel -- FOR REALS THIS TIME! FAIL
3. Complete All Value Experiences (or whatever they're called) for Individual Worth--I'm in Young Women's and want to get my YW Award, so I have a goal to do a value each month. I'll work on it on Sundays. FAIL--completely forgot about this one!
Wow, what an epic failure of a month. The crazy thing is? I was actually really productive in July too, despite our many trips and such. The hard thing about clearing out the nursery is I can't do it by myself these days (though I could've done a lot of it back in the pre-prego days). Frustrating? You betcha. And Kurt was really busy this month, so that's why that didn't get done, although I did make some progress on cleaning it out. There are a few things I could lift in there. But at least we got the crib ordered!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment