Wednesday, September 5, 2012
August Goals Recap
1. Learn How to Coupon
2. Clear Out the Nursery
3. Paint the Nursery (Or rather, have Kurt paint the nursery)
4. Buy and Refinish a Dresser for the Nursery
BAHAHAHA! Me, accomplish my monthly goals this year? Yeah, right.
(Apparently, that's how my 2012's just gonna be. But I'm not sweating it.)
Also, I'm not setting any goals in September. In fact, I think I might take the rest of the year off from monthly goals. The goal of "learn how to be a mother" will be enough, I think!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This all makes me so excited!! I am amazed at Swift fitting down there! They must love burrowing or something. :P I love your dogs. Anyway - Sorry I haven't been a great commenter in ages!! But know that I'm still stopping in!!! :) Good luck with ever-y-thing!
Post a Comment