Happy Halloween!
oOoOoOoOoOo... hope your day is spooky(in a good way)!
For the record, I'm a dork.
And, just to update everyone... Kurt and I are currently deciding where to move next year.
Will it be the City that Never Sleeps?

Or the Mile High City?

Or the Queen City?

If I could pick where we moved, it would be the Holy City. There really is no place like home.

So you can see, we have our work cut out for us. We hope to have the decision finalized by this weekend. Wherever we end up moving, I'm excited! They're all great places to live and each has its own appeal. So wish us luck!

2 comments:
Ha ha! Kris is a blogger! Oh wait, so am I. How embarrassing!
Have you guys decided where you'll go?? What a hard decision to make.... I'm voting New York! Let us know what you guys decide. We'll let you know the same. We may end up anywhere for Med School- Salt Lake, Wisconsin, Kentucky, we're not sure! We're just crossing our fingers that we'll get plenty of options.
Good luck deciding!
Post a Comment