"the only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. you either have to laugh or cry. i prefer to laugh. crying gives me a headache." — marjorie pay hinckley
So the other day, I put an off-white sweatshirt in the washer. It was dirty only because I'd worn it a few times. No stains on it, no dirt.
When it came out, it looked like this...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought clothes were supposed to be cleaner when they come out of the washing machine, not dirtier?
Maybe I'm crazy.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
A Slice of Life for Kristina, (or Another Piece of the Experience Pie)
You see, doll-baby, sugar sweetie, my little Kristina-wallanya-pequenya-manazanita, you better check out the washing machine before you put clothes in because sometimes the previous laundry load leaves a line of flotsam and jetsam!
Yo Daddy-O, there weren't no floatin sam or whateva in the washer when I put the sweater, AND the other clothes in the same load as the sweater were clean when they came out. Yo.
That used to always happen in the downstairs laundry room in Chipman Hall. It's all a conspiracy, I tell ya. Sarah Barton probably came in and sabataged your clothes, too.
3 comments:
A Slice of Life for Kristina, (or Another Piece of the Experience Pie)
You see, doll-baby, sugar sweetie, my little Kristina-wallanya-pequenya-manazanita, you better check out the washing machine before you put clothes in because sometimes the previous laundry load leaves a line of flotsam and jetsam!
Ya dig, scooby-kins?
Dad
Yo Daddy-O,
there weren't no floatin sam or whateva in the washer when I put the sweater, AND the other clothes in the same load as the sweater were clean when they came out.
Yo.
That used to always happen in the downstairs laundry room in Chipman Hall. It's all a conspiracy, I tell ya. Sarah Barton probably came in and sabataged your clothes, too.
Post a Comment