"the only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. you either have to laugh or cry. i prefer to laugh. crying gives me a headache." — marjorie pay hinckley
10 months. Significant because we're in the double digits. I know it may not seem like a long time to you, but it's the longest I've ever been married.
By the way, the 10 month anniversary is the gift of a sushi dinner.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a great picture!!! You guys are so photogenetic, it's just sanfrantastic!!
5 comments:
What a great picture!!! You guys are so photogenetic, it's just sanfrantastic!!
And, a sushi dinner to boot!
Life is good.
Dad
Which picture is great??
You two will have very beautiful children :) I am excited for us to hit the 10 month mark, especially now that I know that it comes with sushi!
Cute!! Which sushi restaurant did y'all go to?
Fun! That's pretty exciting. We're excited to mark our 8 month in April! You guys will always be those couple of months ahead...
Congrats!
Post a Comment