Unfortunately, it's not real. And the picture itself looked a lot brighter on my camera's view screen then on here. Oh well.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Elephant!
Vegas post is coming (as soon I as get a few more pics from my friend Allison's camera) but for now, I found something in Vegas I thought Chris would like. So I took a picture.

Unfortunately, it's not real. And the picture itself looked a lot brighter on my camera's view screen then on here. Oh well.
Unfortunately, it's not real. And the picture itself looked a lot brighter on my camera's view screen then on here. Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey, I need you to reinvite me to the writer's blog. I think I deleted the email, or it timed out or something. Pleeeeze!
Wow. Chris got really excited to see an elephant next to Dirt and Nina. He's been bouncing back and forth between saying "elephant" and your names for a while now. Thanks!
hey little missy! I tagged ya on my blog so check it out! See ya tonight. Good luck, Rockstar!
Post a Comment