Monday, May 26, 2008

The First Anniversary

Love me tender,
love me sweet,
never let me go.
You have made my life complete,
and I love you so.
Love me tender,
love me true,
all my
dreams fulfilled.
For my darlin' I love you,
and I always will.
Love me tender,
love me long,
take me to your
heart.
For it's there that I belong,
and we'll never part.
Love me tender,
love me dear,
tell me you are mine.
I'll be yours through all the years,
till the
end of time.

4 comments:

Allison said...

Omgosh this weekend was a blast. Sorry if we cramped your style for the anniversary. Hopefully it was pretty memorable for ya! :) Happy One Year!!!

Sarah said...

Wow! One year is a great accomplishment. Seriously, a year is great! It's gone by quick don't you think? Congrats!

Megan said...

So it seems like you've been married a lot longer than a year. Weird, huh?

Oh, and they gave us a pamphlet that told me how many stairs I got to climb. But otherwise I would have counted.

Tiffany said...

Congrats on your one year! That is awesome. Greg and I's two year is next month. Crazy huh?! Hope you guys had a great time in Vegas. My parents called me this weekend who live in Vegas and it made me wish we had gone out there this past weekend too. Anyways, DownEast is in three places. The first is a pretty good store, by Albertsons across from Movies 8 and Cafe Rio. It not only sells their line of clothes, but also second hand clothes that are awesome deals. The Second one is in the University mall which is a small one, and sells their line of clothes only. The one with the furniture (which is awesome, but of course I didn't buy any of it.. ) is on State Street and Orem Center Street by Savers and Cafe Rio. They have super cute tankini's right now.. but you should go soon because they are getting picked over.