Friday, May 16, 2008

Home, Parte Due

On Friday night we took Kurt to get some yummy Southern cookin' at Boulevard Diner in Mt. Pleasant. So good! I forgot my still camera, so I took still shots with my video camera... hence why the quality's a little odd.

By the way, I really like taking pictures of Chris. He's so dang cute!







Kurt was pretty excited to get some fried chicken. I like how that guy's shirt is sorta halo-ing Kurt's head. Just shows that my husband is saintly (hah...)








How about some delicious fried green tomatoes with a roumalade sauce? Yes please!!






Yeah, so I wasn't wearing make-up. And, if you look at my dad, you can see where I can my goofiness from.


Kurt definitely approved of his fried chicken.
After that we went to walk on the battery and I didn't take any pictures, which was a shame because it was an amazing evening. Oh well.

On Saturday morning Kurt, Caroline and I made a Sonic run ... which Kurt might have regretted tagging along on. Why? It might've been the belted-out duet of "Wannabe" by The Spice Girls. Or maybe it was the Rent songs we sang, just as loudly. I have no idea why he wouldn't love to be a part of that!

Then it was time to leave. We got ready to go and took some final pictures in the Carolina sun...





Cooper girls! Rawr!


Chris made sure that Kurt took him out to the cars. He sure loves his Dirt.





On the way to the airport we got some amazing, NY-style pizza at Andolini's. Mm mm good!!











And my goofiness is rubbing off on Collin. Who is a stud, regardless.

So we were sad to leave ... as always. I sure do love Charleston. And of course my family are my favorite people in the world. But man, we had a great time!!

No comments: