
1. What is his name? Kurtstan David Atkins.
2. Who eats more? Hmm... that honestly depends on the day.
3. Who said I love you first? Kurt did. He tried to be all nonchalant about it. I was upset about something that I'd done and its potentially negative consequences and he said, "Well, it's ok because I'll still love you."
4. Who is taller? He is by 3 inches.
5. Who is smarter? I honestly don't know. I'm better at liberal arts stuff and he's more scientific/accounting/etc.
6. Who is more sensitive? Definitely me. To everything. I'm a big emotional dweeb.
7.Who does the laundry? Typically I do, but he'll wash his own stuff sometimes (he's afraid to do my laundry because I'm really picky about my clothes). Right now, while we're going to the laundromat, we both do it.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Ummm... him. Sometimes we switch. I like to be on the side closest to the wall.
9. Who pays the bills? He does. I hate money stuff.
10. Who cooks more? It's pretty equal right now, since I work until 6, but in the fall it'll be me, baby, me.
11. What meals do you cook together? Dinner. We just grab breakfast in the mornings and I'm at work for lunch.
12. Who is more stubborn? I'd say probably me.
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Probably me, again. I have a tendency to beat myself up.
14. Who has more siblings? Me. (Wow, who is this about, anyways?) I have 4, he has uno.
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Well, we both mostly wear shorts right now ... jk, I'd say it's pretty much equal.
16. What do you like to do together? Hike, rock climb, snowboard, listen to music, watch Arrested Development, watch movies (Redbox and the dollar theater!), cook, eat (at home and out), travel, snorkel, chill on the beach, play video games, play games, dance goofy in the kitchen, just about anything is better with Kurt
17. Who eats more sweets? Definitely me. He'd rather have beef jerky
18. Guilty pleasures? Video games, beef jerkey, Kookaburra licorice, golf, buying stuff for his many hobbies
19. How did you meet? We were in the same ward at Windsor Park and we both had crushes on each other as soon as we met (or saw each other, in my case). It took him a few tries, but I finally could say yes when he asked me out for a motorcycle ride and from there I was hooked.
20. Who asked who out first? He did. The first time he invited me to something was my apartment to his apartment for dinner. Our first date was a motorcycle ride and hot chocolate.
21. Who kissed who first? Kurt did, but after I told him he could.
22. Who proposed? Kurt. On the beach, in Charleston, at night. There couldn't have been a better place.
23. His best features? His eyes, his hair, his butt (sorry... but it can't be denied), and his amazing laugh. It's infectious.
24. What is his greatest quality? Just one? Hmmm... err.... (I'm having trouble choosing.) ... He's one of those people that's so great that everyone just knows it. Everyone loves Kurt and I think one of the big reasons is he's a server. He'll drop whatever he's doing to help anyone who needs it. When we were dating he had all these thank you cards on his fridge from people that he'd helped move, give a blessing to, etc. Every time I meet someone from Kurt's world they always say, "You're so lucky; Kurt's an amazing guy." It's just so true.

4 comments:
did you really just tag me? or hopefully it's another jill! it's true what you say about kurt, he is so genuine. you can feel that he is just who he is just by being around him. im so glad you married him and that we get to see yall every so often!
and i love that you threw in the "butt" feature! thats so like you!
Yes, we are also convinced that, despite his middle-eastern-sounding moniker, you've got a real sheik of a guy!!
You two compliment each other perfectly! It's so fun to be with y'all. Your personalities go together like glue! We miss ya. :)
Post a Comment