Friday, July 18, 2008

Secretive Things

I've been tagged. The object of this tag is to tell you 10 things that you may NOT know about me. Here they are...

1. I have officially majored in: Public Relations, Fitness and Wellness, and Linguistics, but in my head (in other words, for 1 semester or less and so didn't change my major officially) I have also majored in Broadcast Journalism, Athletic Training, and Italian.

2. I love all things astronomy. I thought about majoring in astronomy until I learned it was Astronomy/Physics. I don't do physics.

3. I have had stitches three times, all on my head. Once for a cinder block falling on my head, once when a Pomeranian attacked me, and when I ran into a sharp-cornered TV on the floor.

4. I used to always want to be famous. I wasn't sure how I would attain that, seeing as how I'm not great at acting, but I wanted it nonetheless. I just wanted to be famous.

5. Dream jobs: ballerina, concert pianist or cellist.

6. Speaking of instruments, I play/have played: piano, violin, bassoon, xylophone, and chimes (the big ones). I'd also like to learn: cello, organ, oboe, and clarinet. I think the cello is one of the most beautiful instruments.

7. I had a pet rock in 5th grade. In fact, I started a trend of pet rocks in 5th grade. One of my brief moments of popularity. (I was going to say coolness, but there's nothing cool about owning a rock.)

8. I couldn't remember Kurt's name once right after we met. It had been over a week since I'd met him, and I saw him on the way home from campus. I thought it was Kurt, but wasn't sure and finally decided it was better not to know at all than to guess and be wrong. I should have guessed, seeing as how I would've been right!

9. I love flowers! My favorite is the stargazer lily, the lighter the pink the better. I also love calla lilies, hot pink roses (hence why they were at my wedding), tulips, orchids, dogwood flowers, magnolia flowers, and just about any lilies. I also really love a type of rose that I've only seen one place (the Flower Basket Boutique in Provo) but cannot remember the name of them for the life of me!

10. I am terrified of tornadoes! Just terrified of them!!

3 comments:

Alisse Baldwin said...

1. A Pomeranian attacked you? On your head?
2. And you had to get stitched for it? Sorry, but that's pretty funny to me.

I love your list of secretive things. Especially the part about the Pomeranian attacking you resulting in one of three times where you got stitches.

And AHEM Kurt is driving to AZ?! Why didn't you come with him and drive 4 more hours south to MESA?!

MelancholySmile said...

The cello IS the most beautiful of instruments. I wish now that I had played it in middle school, instead of attempting the violin. Everyone I knew played the violin, which took away some of the fun of it, but I thought that the way one has to sit in order to play the cello was far too unladylike... ah. Regrets.

Anonymous said...

The video of K's Pom-attack would have made great U-Toob fodder!! Terrifying face-off with a white miniature canine, video at 11:00!!!

The cinder block falling on her head was a classic 'Look out below!' trick.

The TV incident was just pure klutz.