Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Time Keeps on Slippin', Slippin', Slippin'

20 years ago.....

1. I was almost four.
2. I wanted to be a pediatrician.
3. I was the youngest kid in the family.
4. My parents could barely get swimmies on me when we went to the pool before I jumped into the deep end.

10 years ago.....

1. I was in 8th grade.
2. I was just starting to come out of my nerdy, geeky phase (thank goodness).
3. I was best friends with Megan Stutsman, Jessie Brenton, and Katherine Bonner.
4. I started dancing.

5 years ago....

1. I was a brand new freshman at BYU.
2. I was still taking dance classes and going dancing with my sister and friends.
3. Alisse T, Punkin, and I simultaneously lost our minds together (this is not redundant).
4. I refused to date RMs.

3 years ago....

1. I was a junior at BYU.
2. I was living at Windsor Park with Steph and Jamie-butt!
3. We stayed up very late on a regular basis with Russell Gourlie, Mike Stentzel, and Kyle Johanson.
4. I was about to discover my new love: linguistics.

1 year ago...

1. I was starting my last semester at BYU!
2. I'd been married for about 5 months.
3. I was president of LOL, going to school full time, and working part time.
4. I started blogging.

This Year....

1. I graduated from BYU!
2. I started writing again.
3. I went to California for the first time.
4. I moved to Denver, CO.

Yesterday...

1. I got hired at Axa Advisors!
2. I started on our food storage.
3. I bought cute new business casual clothes for work.
4. I drank a celebratory Coke at my celebratory lunch with Kurt downtown.

Today...

1. I finally surrendered my SC driver's license for a CO one. :(
2. I am having a good hair day.
3. I'm excited for the internet guy to come and install our internet (so I don't have to go to the library for internet anymore).
4. I'm going to clean the kitchen and bathroom when I get home.

Tomorrow....

1. I start work!
2. We're getting our carpets cleaned to remove the stench of cigarette smoke.
3. I'm going to organize our apartment further, the bookshelf especially.
4. I will try not to bother Kurt as he studies for the third part of the CPA which he takes on Tuesday.

Next Year....

1. We will possibly buy a house, townhome, or condo of our very own!
2. We will get a dog!!
3. I may possibly be able to buy a piano!!!
4. I might be able to start trying to get pregnant ... :D!!!!
5. I will get better at snowboarding and mountain biking.
6. I will start to get treatment again for my TMJ disorder... that will be very lovely.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are totally amazing.

I love you so very much. Even when you were gerdy-neeky.