Not content to wait it out for the next 1+ year till we reproduce, I used VW's Babymaker3000 to predict what our children will look like. The first time I followed all the rules, which was REALLY hard to find pictures of me and Kurt looking straight at the camera with our mouths closed. Our baby was made and this was the result:

At which point Kurt said, "Why does my baby look like Donald Trump?" Good question.
Next, I wondered what would happen if I used pictures with our mouths open. For some reason this time it didn't let me do the crosshairs on Kurt's picture, so between our mouths open (i.e. smiling) and not getting to point out the different features of Kurt's face, our second baby looks a little ... special.

He's got a hairlip!
I really hope that our children will not look like ugly grown men when they're only 1. But, Mandi and Ryan's "babies" have devil eyes and their real children are much cuter, so I'm holding onto hope. At least if our kids do look like this, they'll provide hours of laughter!

1 comment:
They don't have devil eyes, but they look like they are 3-8 years old, and that is creepy. The people who created this gimmick should be ashamed; it's an abomination. An abomination!
Post a Comment