The knife, that is.
As we speak, I'm either already in, just going in, or being prepped for surgery.
And thanks to amazing Blogger, I can still post!
Anyhow, wish me luck. Next time you see me, I'll be four teeth lighter.
Sweet!
Because losing weight is still losing weight.
(Just kidding.)
As we speak, I'm either already in, just going in, or being prepped for surgery.
And thanks to amazing Blogger, I can still post!
Anyhow, wish me luck. Next time you see me, I'll be four teeth lighter.
Sweet!
Because losing weight is still losing weight.
(Just kidding.)

1 comment:
I LOVED our baby name conversation last week :) No worries, my frustrations had nothing to do with that whatsoever. I just had someone tell me a name I liked sounded like a prostitute name. Nice, right? I hope you are feeling better from your surgery!
Post a Comment