Monday, February 2, 2009

My New Glasses: a Photo Essay


I got new glasses. And I wanted you to see.
Apparently, this should also clear up any confusion as to what I do to entertain myself during my long solitary hours.
Cheers.

9 comments:

Jill and Paul said...

ummm....are you bored? you look dang cute! love it!

Debbie said...

OOOOH! Those look awesome! You look great in them. :)

Anonymous said...

They work best when you look through them, not around them.

The Starter House said...

hey pretty lady! You look magical!

Ang said...

You are too dang cute, girl! I miss you like crazy!

Ang said...

Oh, I love how I completely forgot to comment on your stinkin' CUTE glasses! I love them! Super hott....ow ow!

Aly said...

Cute glasses! I think I could actually say I LOVE THEM! Hope Colorado is just super fantastic! I know WestPro misses you :)

Allison said...

oh those glasses are so cute. you are adorable and gorgeous!

MelancholySmile said...

LOVE those. I am a big fan of glasses- they make women look sexy in such an intellectual sort of way. :)