Here's Sarah, my awesome coworker. She's pregnant. We laugh a lot... usually at me.
Hey, there's my desk!
Here's my boss's corner office! He has a sweet view (though you can't tell from the wall of clouds). He didn't come in to the office until later that day.
I decided to document the accrual of snow. This is around 8:30 am.
At 9:00, suddenly the wind picked up and the started falling. Or rather, flying.
I left work at 10 because it was starting to get really bad. So, keep in mind that there was no snow on the ground at 8, when I got to work. This is what it looked like 2 hours later.
This is around noon. Kurt and his dad ran out for some Little Caesar's and movies. At noon it started to really kick up.
I'm thinking this is like 5 pm... yeah, we had a ton of snow. And it was still falling, though it was so fine at this point you can't see it very well.
So, we spent the day all tucked up in our apartment. We all read for a little while, then Kurt worked some. I wrote (a lot).
We ate lots of pizza.
We took naps.
We watched lots of movies.
The snow lasted for about 24 hours, but I still made it in to work at 8 the next morning. I was the only person there until 10. When the snow stopped, it was a gorgeous day:
Look, you can kind of see Denver!
Look at this picture and tell me the snow isn't magical. So you can see more of my boss's view. Which I also get to see since I since across from him. Denver is a gorgeous city. The mountains are far away but they are beautiful. Especially when they're all in white.

1 comment:
Amazing! Great job documenting the passing of time, collecting of snow! I enjoyed this very much, it was neat to see a slice of you and Kurt's life.
Miss you much!!!
Post a Comment