Thursday, April 23, 2009

Going Green: Charleston in Spring

Cypress Gardens

Middleton Place

Magnolia Gardens

Sweetgrass Baskets

Sea Oats on the Dunes

Rainbow Row (green house in the middle)

Magnolia Tress (and their citrus scented blossoms)

Palmetto Trees

Oak Trees with Spanish Moss

Marsh Grass

Penny Throat Lizards (aka green anoles)

Downtown -- parks, private propeties

I get the most homesick for Charleston in the spring time. My favorite color is green and Charleston, if any color, is green.

2 comments:

Jayci said...

I am REALLY trying to convince Mark that we need to try to move to Charleston for our next station. I would LOVE it there. Every picture I have ever seen of that place is beaaauuutiful. I have a bunch of friends out there and they just LOVE it! Thanks for the added fuel to the fire. :)

Michelle C said...

Love them! What a great place! Any word on the house yet? Good luck. New house, new dog.... fun stuff.