"the only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. you either have to laugh or cry. i prefer to laugh. crying gives me a headache." — marjorie pay hinckley
While we were in Logan, I asked my fabulous cousin Michelle if she would be so kind as to snap a few pictures of Kurt and I for our family pictures this year. They turned out fantastic! Michelle is incredibly talented at photography and I can't say enough how awesome I think these look! Thanks again Michelle! I think this is my favorite.
those are great photos!! i'd love to have some family portraits done of me and Mark. Maybe I just need to start asking/begging people to take our picture. ha ha!! You look beautiful and Kurt looks handsome! I'm loving your shirt, Kristina!
3 comments:
Great pics!!! You guys are good-looking. Luv ya!!
Oooo La La, Mamasita!!
those are great photos!! i'd love to have some family portraits done of me and Mark. Maybe I just need to start asking/begging people to take our picture. ha ha!! You look beautiful and Kurt looks handsome! I'm loving your shirt, Kristina!
Post a Comment