Thursday, September 17, 2009

An Outpouring Of Love

Wow.
Thank y'all so much for the love and support y'all have shown me the past few days.
I am truly humbled.
And feel all kinds of warm fuzzies in my bosom.


On another note,
I sent in my first two grad school applications today.
Ahhhh!

3 comments:

Swami said...

I just read your previous post and wanted to tell you that I love you. I hope that you can get everything worked out with your meds. I think you are a wonderful person and wish we were closer to have some of those crazy times we experienced in windsor. love ya.

-Jamie

Jayci said...

I really wish I was a neighbor. :) I think we'd have loads of fun. You are always so upbeat and I think you are inspirational. You have a tough trial you are dealing with and you have an incredible spouse! You're so brave. Love, Jayci. :)

Anonymous said...

What they said and so much more! Love you lots!