Saturday, September 26, 2009

Some Fall Decor

I decided this last week that I was going to buy a fall wreath. I don't have any fall decor yet and this seemed like a good place to start. Plus I knew it would make me happy whenever I drove up to the house. So far, it does. :)


Please disregard the empty flower pot.

3 comments:

MelancholySmile said...

I LOVE decorating for holidays. Part of me gets all giddy when it's time to bust out the fall wreath and pumpkins and table runners and such... it just means Christmas is that much closer. Love your wreath! And can I say I've always wanted a little white house? I'd paint the trim black and the door red!

Jayci said...

ooo i love fall!!! love the wreath too. :D And empty or not, that flower pot is beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

MS makes a good point on the door colors, but also I'd buy a couple of mums - gold/bronze and yellow - and put them in your pot!