Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Year's Time

In the last year I...


Moved to Colorado


Visited Moab for the first time


Got a job


Finally saw Coldplay live


Drove through New Mexico for the first time


Sent out our first Christmas cards


Snowshoed for the first time


Experienced an April blizzard


Bought a puppy


Went to my first Rockies game


Ran my first 10k


Bought a house


Painted 6 rooms of said house


Said goodbye to my long hair


Went above 14,000 feet


Made awesome friends and had awesome friends move here from Utah


Was diagnosed with bi polar disorder


Visited St. Louis for the first time


Took Zumi above 14,000 feet


Served as a support crew

I can't believe we've been in Denver for a whole year! And yet when I look back on it, I realize we've done a TON of stuff! Life is good and I'm extremely happy.

3 comments:

Jayci said...

it's already been a year?! holy smokes. you have done a lot of admirable and fun things!! aaahhh i love zum zum. ha ha!

Anonymous said...

So very far you've come, so very far to go! But, it's good!!

Ang said...

WOW, that's insane that you've been gone for a year. I miss you. You have accomplished a lot! I love the new layout for your blog too. I might have to have you walk me through making a new background one of these days, unless it is extremely hard. Haha! How is everything??