For my birthday, we went to eat a Thai restaurant in west Denver we discovered recently. The food was delicious and the company even better!
Sheilla and Jen
Laryn and Sheilla
Nate and Wendie
Kurt and Jeff, the facial hair crew (Kurt shaves his mustache tonight... YES!!!)
Guess who
My best friend, Caroline! Caroline came down for Thanksgiving week and it was amazing!! It was so good to see my sister! And Steph flew in on Wednesday night and it was so great having the three of us together. I hate living so far from my sisters!
Laryn promised me $10 if I drank his spicy curry broth. So I did. Now I'm $10 richer.
This sign is hard to read, but I promise it's worth the effort.

3 comments:
ha ha - I can tell you're a writer!! :) you don't like typos!! That curry soup sounds delish. I have given up Thai food (my favorite) for Mont's sake while I nurse. His poor little tummy is not ready for that fire! It will be my first meal after he's weaned. sorry if that was too much info! Happy eating!
Thanks for inviting me to your birthday dinner. That food was soooo good. Happy B-Day!
what is the name of the restaurant? i love thai food so it'd be great to know a good place. plus if the signs are written in poor english it must be pretty authentic!
Post a Comment