Sunday, November 1, 2009

Samhain

In direct opposition to last year, we had a really fun Halloween weekend this year. It started with a party thrown by some friends in the ward on Friday night. Here are my snowy graveyard brownies I took:


Kurt and James getting in some Mario Kart before the party. They are addicted. It's sad.

Kurt and I went as Apollo and Artemis. It was recycling a costume for me and Kurt's was the easiest thing in existence. But I really liked how they turned out!

Where's Waldo?

James and Camille's costumes were so cute. She was Carmen Sandiego and he was Waldo. Classic.
On Saturday, we went for my birthday present to see WICKED!! It was so awesome and I LOVED it! Happy birthday to me! (pic forthcoming)
Then Saturday night we went to Kurt's coworker's party and even though we were the only sober ones (sodas in the fridge for us!) we actually had a really fun time. Most people didn't drink to excess, but there were a few girls dancing on the coffee table. I forgot the camera and I'm really bummed because one of Kurt's coworkers, who is white, painted himself black and shaved his head and went as Mister T and another was Lady Gaga with the sweetest costume ever. I wish I'd gotten pics!
Lucky me! Candice sent me a pic of the two of us.

Gaga and Goddess
And the best part of the whole night was when we invited Mister T to church with us the next morning. He said no but said definitely another day! Wahoo!

2 comments:

Jennifer Bergam said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun for Halloween! What great costumes.

Jayci said...

he was probably nervous for an oncoming hang over!! ha ha - those costumes are saweet! :) and I love your shoes, makeup and earrings!!